Keyboard shortcuts in Applitools Eyes Test Editor
Last Updated -
The following keyboard shortcuts can be used in Applitools Eyes Test Editor:
- t: Toggle between new image and baseline image (single view - while they are not side by side).
- s: Show the new image and baseline image side by side.
- f: Toggle between 'fit to screen' and 100% zoom.
- a: Accept new image as the baseline
- k: Keep baseline image as the baseline and ignore new image.
- <Ctrl> + s: Save test
- <Ctrl> + i: Open image in new tab
- Space Bar: Playback test
- Right Arrow: Navigate to next step.
- Left Arrow: Navigate to previous step.
Did you find this article helpful?