Comparing a New Result to the Baseline Version
Last Updated -
This Article Explains How to:
Best View your newest results and compare them to your baseline version.
Using the “view” controls, the Actual window and Expected window (i.e the Baseline version) can be shown individually or side by side, allowing you to see the exact differences between the actual result and the baseline. In essence, there are three ways to view the windows:
- Side by Side (keyboard shortcut 's')
- Just the new window (keyboard shortcut 't')
- Just the baseline window (keyboard shortcut 't')
The “Zoom” controls allow the user to view the image several different ways:
- Original Size (keyboard shortcut 't')
- Best-Fit for the current window (keyboard shortcut 'f')
- Custom - using the zoom in/out controls. ('shift' + mouse scroll / double click)
Did you find this article helpful?